Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Nakatina is Anaconda

Hey fellow people!

It's been a while! I've been so busy with real life stuff, that I haven't been posting new pictures here for ages!
I hope you've all been waiting patiently, because I have a little light upgrade for you all.


So, I just made a little manip gift for my friend, Nakatina. I saw this totally awesome picture of Nicki Minaj, where she's squatting that wobbly-bubble-butt. And I thought, "Holy cow, that would make the perfect for a bimbo-picture of Nakatina!"

Below is the original picture:


And here's the manipped picture:


For this picture, I've used the brand new and sweet models, that Blizzard are so kind to make for us for the upcoming expansion, Warlords of Draenor. :)

Tell me what you think!

Untill next time!

<3 Ki'niera <3

No comments:

Post a Comment