Monday, June 29, 2015

Blazing Balls

Hey ya all!

It's Ki'niera again, with some new update.

I saw a slight opening in time, to make some brand new manips. This time, I'm starring my OC Night Elf, whom I use now as a trial, since I don't have too many cash to play WoW.

The elf is an idea DesoPL and I had a looooong while back. Saphayia having a shemale stepsister.

This time around, there's five different versions of the manip. Two single, where there's a clean and cum version. The other three with a nice cock up her ass, again with a clean and cum version, and as an extra, with the draenei wearing a condom. Hope you'll enjoy! :3

P.S. Before I forget, there's a light reference of celebration of gay marriage. :)

"Lamelia Moonblaze is the stepsister of Saphayia Moonblaze. Whenever Saphayia is out for questing, this elven whore sits in her room, jerking of her massive shemale meat. And sometimes, she just grabs some random people, to pleasure her tiny anus."







No comments:

Post a Comment