Saturday, December 21, 2013

Bulgarian Tribute

Hey everyone!

Ki'niera here, with the newest update. So, as some of you people know, I wrote about my wonderful trip to the beautiful Bulgaria and their Black Sea beaches. And as some people know, I said that I would do a tribute in honor for the kindness I got served, while I spent my vacation there.

For the picture itself, I wasn't quite sure how to do it. I knew it had to be a babe in a bikini, but I thought I have overdid it a bit with draenei's and night elves. Trolls and blood elves couldn't be done either, as I've also used them as well. Humans? Done it. Then it struck me. Orcs!

So without further ado, here's my Bulgarian Tribute and a little side-story to go with it as well. :)


"A war is over, now that the Orc mage, Mukri has finally overthrown the false warchief, Garrosh. As a new day is breaking, a lot of teleporting needs to be done to the different cities, in order to get supplies for repairs of the city. Out of pure exhaustion, one portal didn't quite land to Thunder Bluff, but instead to a quite new dimension. As Mukri looked around, she saw humans females in bikinies and male in bathing-trunks. A few table were set up here and there for massaging purposes and the edge of the beaches were full of bars and discos. Mukri had ported herself to a pure resort of relaxing pleasures! She looked around again, smiling softly, as she snapped her finger to undress her robes into a bikini. "Well, I think I deserved a little break", she said, as she conjured a blanket, before she laid down for a sunbath."

As always, feel free to leave a comment if you like it or if you got something else to say about it ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment