Thursday, December 5, 2013

Stormwind Alliances

Hey everyone!

It's good to be back again after a long long break. So, basically that's the good news. The bad news is, my computer broke down about 4 months ago, which is why I haven't been able to post anything. Another bad news is, the promised orgy picture I've almost had finished, went down the drain with the computer. So, it's only been like a 14 days since I've gotten a new computer. I don't plan to make a new orgy picture, like the one I've described. At least, not untill the new models are out. But I do have plans to make something more easy, so I can put out more stuff, more often. 

So, without further ado, here's a new updated picture. I hope people will enjoy it and of course, post some comments about it. I'm really sorry that I've been so late to tell you all this, and I hope my fans can forgive me. <3



"Ki'niera has finally returned to Stormwind after a long fight in Pandaria and Orgrimmar. After the victory against Garrosh' Iron Horde, she took a stroll down the Cathedral Square, as her eyes quickly fell upon a beautiful, tall and muscular Night Elven warrior. It didn't take her long, before she could see, that the elven amazoniac warrior was packing quite a "spear". As easy-going as Ki'niera usually are, it didn't take her long before she and the elf had rented a room nearby, for some well-deserved relaxation. And it didn't take long before she was on top of the elven "spear", taking the near 25 inch long shemale cock up down to the shaft. With pure delight, she soon felt the elf semen splurt her tight little bumhole full. The pure sensation also made herself splurt a load, without warning, onto the shemale elfs face."

No comments:

Post a Comment