Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Happy Easter!

Hello everyone!

Here's a greeting to all, with a hope you all had a nice easter. I know I did (rubs tummy) :3

So I'm also here with a brand new manip, in celebration of easter. It's been a while since I've included Kil'laera, my shemale character, in something, so I decided to do something with her, this time around.

So what more sexier, would it be, with having her looking for Noblegarden Eggs, wearing a leather-bunny suit? :3

I've included two pictures, the first one is just a regular one, where one can't see her *ahem* "delicate" parts, while the other one shows her massive throbbing horse-shaped cock underneath the tight leather. ;)

So, without further ado, here's the pictures. :3

Non-cock Kil'laera


Shemale Kil'laera.



P.S. It's been basically the first time I've tried making bulges against leather, so if someone got a more precise guide to go with, to make it look better, then please post a comment underneath the blog, thanks! :3

P.P.S. I would very much love if people wouldn't be so shy, and don't comment on my blog. I would really love to hear peoples opinions, wether it's praise or constructive criticism. So don't hessitate to write in my blog and if you just love the work, then don't hessitate to press the "follow" button either! :3

<3 Ki'niera <3

No comments:

Post a Comment