Sunday, April 14, 2013

Horde Supremacy

Hey everyone!

Ki'niera here again, with a new picture.

Sooo, this time around, I wanted to create a hordie picture, as I haven't done that yet. Plus, some people on Darknest has started to ask if I couldn't do one of a blood elf.
So, with the present war in Pandaria up north and the brothels in Silvermoon being bussier than ever, this elf here decided to take three horde soldiers in one go! It definately gives the feeling of the title I gave it. Horde Supremacy!

With this picture, I've decided to add an internal view of the elfs back cave. It's the first time I've done something like that, so I was a little affraid to find out, how I could draw it. But I'm quite satisfied with how it looks and also how easy it was to make it as well! :3 And then I love how that tight hole is being filled by a long troll schlong, a veiny muscular orc staff, and a massive equine druidic tauren staff. :3

So, here is the horde supremacy!



Again, like last time, don't hessitate to throw in a comment or two, for any kind of feedback, be it praise or criticism. :) <3

No comments:

Post a Comment