Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Happy First of May!

*Jumps around happily!*

Hey everyone!

Ki'niera here with a brand new picture for everyone to enjoy!

It's the 1st of May tommorow, and yay am I excited. It's my absolutely favorite month of the year. The sweet smell of flowers, the increasingly warmer weather, everything is green and the sky is blue. And a lot of love going on almost everywhere you look! :3

So with all that coming, I made a new picture, celebrating the summer cumming (pun intended. :P).
The Horde and the Alliance has set their difference aside to enjoy themselves in the hots springs in the Valley of Eternal Blossom. <3

Outdoor-fucking starts tommorow!

Here's the picture!


And of course, also this lovely song by Jonathan Coulton :3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-77ElyvRxI

2 comments:

  1. AHh, I really wished they were all futa in this scene. The male draenei kinda kills it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very rare I put in males in my pictures. Personally, I think it's nice with some variety, so it's not all about chicks with dicks. ;-)

    ReplyDelete